The COVID-19 pandemic is spreading rapidly, now infecting prisoners who are sitting ducks and many likely to die. This campaign is to fight for their right to be healthy, safe and in contact with their families and positive services while locked down.
To help with this campaign, Justice Action have launched a GoFundMe Campaign
- Use prisoner early release powers to enable social distancing
- Ensure prison cells do not contain more than one person per four square metres
- Expedite vaccinations and testing for all prisoners
- Mandate vaccination and testing for prison staff
- Mandate at least one hour per day whereby prisoners can leave their cells and have access to fresh air and exercise
- Provide all prisoners with access to computer tablets
Click here to chuck in a few bucks!